Intensives & Consultations
move from confusion to clarity with practical tools to transform racism and oppression
Business Consulting and Employee Workshops
Learn how to build equity into your business. Go beyond diversity hiring to create a culture of inclusion.
- Clarity - Define company goals and map out a strategy for success.
- Engagement – Employees have input and access to group and individual support.
- Belonging - Employees can embrace their gender identity, physical features, and disabilities as they are recognized for their contributions.
- Discipline and Learning - Harassment is treated as both a disciplinary action and a learning opportunity.
- Transparency – Leadership is open about goals, the process, individual and group learning, and gives grace through the growth.
I've been able to have real and honest conversations with my clients to make sure I'm meeting their needs. I've given more thought to where I market my business, who I partner with and what I draw. I used to be scared to take leadership roles, go on podcasts run by people of color, or draw people of color because I didn't want to offend anyone. Now I feel confident in knowing I can be of service and learn along the way without the fear of failure. We are all in this together and it's an exciting journey ahead!
Everybody vs Racism:
how white supremacy became the invisible norm
Next Date: TBD
White supremacy was designed to be invisible. Learn how. And then learn how to make antiracism a habit. We'll get centered in our bodies so we can have a meaningful conversation and cover how colonial Virginia law:
- helped make whiteness and racism invisible
- discouraged interracial relationships and why
- restricted non-white people from earning a living and collecting wealth
- established many of the norms we live with today
Best investment I made this year! #truth This class was life changing.
Christine Gautreaux, MSW @WomenConnectedInWisdom
I have taken numerous anti-racist workshops over the past 6 years & Sacil's is one of the best!! She breaks down tough subjects in ways that we can learn, digest & take out into the world. She gives us tools, techniques, and knowledge to sustain the vital work of anti-racism.